TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The term ‘Patrick S. Molak Corp’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1601 Hunter Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78130. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 830-629-5077
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
What can be returned?
Items may be returned unused. You will be responsible for any additional shipping fees.
When do items need to be returned?
Items must be returned within 21 days from the date of purchase.
Where do items need to be returned?
Items need to be returned to Patrick S. Molak Corp. dba Cotton Eyed Joe's, 1608 Hunter Rd., New Braunfels, TX 78130.
How do customers return items?
When returning items, include a copy of your packing slip with order number. If you are requesting an exchange, please include details of the requested item in writing.
Shipping for returns?
You are responsible for the shipping of returned items. Initial shipping fees will not be refunded.
Credit for returns?
If a credit is warranted, we will credit the card used during initial purchase.